Viewing and loading one page at a time

Hi, Is there an option not to load all the pages
with scrolling but to see each page on its own
when clicking on the thumbnail ?
I need to load the documents very fast
and it would be better for me that the viewer will
load one page every time. The page will move using
the move previous/move next or by clicking on the thumbnail.
Does the viewer support this ?

@tomerh,

At this moment, it’s not possible to load individual pages on demand by clicking the thumbnail or using the navigation buttons. However, I will let the development team know as a possible “nice to have” feature for consideration in the future.

Alternatively, there are configuration options that might help improve the loading speed depending on the type of document you’re working with:

1. DefaultRender:
    You can adjust the rendering mode by setting the DefaultRender property:
  • DefaultRender: true - This will use the default rendering engine, which provides higher quality but may take longer to load.
  • DefaultRender: false - This switches to an alternative, more lightweight rendering engine, which can significantly improve loading times at the cost of some rendering detail.
  1. ImageResolution:
    Another setting you can adjust is the ImageResolution. The default value is 200, but you can lower this value to prioritize speed over image quality:
  • Example: ImageResolution: 150 will reduce the resolution, allowing for faster document loading, but the image sharpness may be reduced.

Please feel free to try these configurations and let us know if you need further assistance!