Search Feature - Find Keyword not focus on search text

When I search for the keyword ‘Screen’ and click on ‘Show Focus’ → ‘Find Pages’ → ‘Next Pages’ (First Image), the application navigates to the page containing this word but fails to focus on the relevant area, as shown in the second image. Kindly assist in resolving this issue.
image.jpg (76.8 KB)
image.jpg (89.8 KB)

@baopro123456cat,

Thank you for reaching out. To better assist you, could you please provide the following information:

1. Which type and version of .NET are you currently using? (.NET Framework or .NET Standard/Core)
  2. Could you also specify the version of Doconut you are using?
  3. Additionally, could you please send the example file where the error occurs?

Once we have this information, I will be able to provide you with the appropriate assistance.
Thanks for your help!

I want to express my gratitude for your assistance. This is my information

1. .Net Standard/Core 6.0
  2. Doconut Version 24.3.0

Digital Signature System - SETUP SIGNATURE - English.pdf (2.8 MB)

@baopro123456cat,

Thank you for bringing the info. The ‘Show Focus’ feature of the word search function is designed to display a dashed line border around each page where a match is found, both in the thumbnail and on the main page. However, currently does not focus directly on the word itself, but rather moves the view to the beginning of the page where the match is located.

I have discussed this issue with our development team, and they are considering adding this functionality as a ‘nice to have’ feature in the future. However, we do not have a definitive timeline for its implementation at this moment.

In the meantime, if there’s anything else we can assist you with or if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know.