Problem displaying TIFF files

Hi,
I am trying to display PDF files and TIF files.
I do not have trouble with PDF.
I get an error when itry to view TIF files:
Invalid Image configuration supplied
Please help

@tomerh,

Thank you for reaching out. To better assist you, could you please provide the following information:

1. Which type and version of .NET are you currently using? (.NET Framework or .NET Standard/Core)
  2. Could you also specify the version of Doconut you are using?

To help us analyze the issue, could you attach the example TIFF image that is throwing that error? Once I have this information, I will be able to provide you with the appropriate assistance.

This week a new version of Doconut will be released with an update to the image viewer, including the TIFF format, which has improved compatibility.

Thanks for your help!

Hi,

1. .Net framework : 4.8
  2. Doconut Version is the last version : Doconut-v2440-20240415

This happens on every TIF\TIFF file.
Has something changed when displaying TIF files ?
Why do I get " Invalid Image configuration supplied." Error ?

I have the same problem. Their online demo viewer doesn’t work either. Welcome To Doconut - Online Document Viewer

@tomerh, @RJT,

Thanks for your feedback. We are pleased to inform you that the new version of Doconut, launching this week, will include a new viewer for TIFF files. This viewer supports both single-sheet files and multi-sheet files, which should resolve the issues you’ve been experiencing.

To help the development team with testing, could you attach the example TIFF image that is throwing that error?

Thanks for your help!

samples.zip (151.6 KB)

In this zip is a tif and dwg that don’t work. Thanks.

@RJT,

Thank you for providing the TIF and DWG files.

Our development team has tested these files and successfully resolved the errors you encountered. The fixes will be included in the upcoming release of Doconut, which is set to be available this week.

@RJT, @tomerh,

I’m pleased to inform you that the new version of Doconut 24.5.0 has been released. This version includes the fixes for the TIF and DWG files you provided. Please update to Doconut 24.5.0 at your earliest convenience to resolve these issues.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further assistance.