.net with angular landscape files

I am using .NET with ANGULAR sample. when I add a landscape files (any file where width is more than height). it is not showing it properly.

Do you know what configuration or change I should do to let viewer show the real dimensions of the file?

this is the conf I am passing currently:

{
        showThumbs: props.hideThumbs ? false : true,
        pageZoom: 75,
        zoomStep: 10,
        maxZoom: 200,
        basePath: '/',
        resPath: 'images',
        fixedZoom: true,
        fixedZoomPercent: 100,
        fixedZoomPercentMobile: 75,
    }

@m.yehyashahbour,

I attempted to replicate the issue based on the configuration you provided, but everything seems to be functioning correctly on my end.

To better assist you, could you please provide a screenshot of how the image is not displaying appropriately? Additionally, it would be helpful if you could share the file itself or at least mention its extension (e.g., PDF, DOC, JPG) to better understand the problem.

Also please specify which version of Doconut you are using, and if you are using .NET Framework or .NET Core and the version.

Thanks for your help.

Knowing that React is not supported for doconut.
I have implemented Doconut in React using angular sampe.
I am using a .Net 6 with React application.

Mainly everything is running properly unless when i want to resize or rotate. it accesses the function but do not do anything as maybe resize will change something in the css file and which does not get updated.

can you help me with that? I can send you a small application where I am testing that.

@m.yehyashahbour,

Yes, send us the sample project app so I can test it and give you some ideas on how to solve this problem.

Please compress your project into a ZIP file and upload it to this thread.

Thanks for your help.