Could not load file or assembly

Hi, we are getting the below errors reported on a number of our installations. It is also intermittent and other installations are working just fine. Would appreciate if you could maybe give me an idea of what to look for. Thanks - Daniel

System.Exception: Could not load file or assembly ‘DotnetFiles.Pdf, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0fef2d7bef77d97e’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at  .(Exception )
at  .(Object )
at  . ( ,  )
at  .()
at  .(Boolean )

… and:

System.Exception: Could not load file or assembly ‘PDF, Version=22.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at  .(Exception )
at  .(Object )
at  . ( ,  )
at  .()
at  .(Boolean )

@dcalpert,

Thank you for reaching out. To better assist you, could you please provide the following information:

1. Which type and version of .NET are you currently using? (.NET Framework or .NET Standard/Core)
  2. Could you also specify the version of Doconut you are using?
  3. Additionally, could you please send a simple sample project where the error occurs?

Once we have this information, I will be able to provide you with the appropriate assistance.

Thanks for your help!

@dcalpert,

I’m excited to announce that the new version of Doconut 24.5.0 is now available, and it includes enhancements and fixes in the PDF Viewer.

Please update to Doconut 24.5.0. If you continue to experience any problems, don’t hesitate to reach out.